Digital AP Tuition Waiver
Under the direction of the Ohio Board of Regents, ilearnOhio is offering one-time funds for Ohio high school students (public and private) who want to enroll in an online Advanced Placement course at little to no cost to the student or school.
Eligibility criteria for the Digital AP Tuition Waiver
- The student must attend a public or private Ohio high school or be homeschooled with an Ohio school of residence.
- The student is capable of completing an online AP course.
- A school official must complete the application for the student through ilearnOhio.
- The district or school (or school of residence for homeschooled students) enrolling the student must agree to accept the grade and credit earned for the course.
Process for signing up a student for the Digital AP Tuition Waiver
- The student and a school staff official (generally the counselor) search the ilearnOhio catalog for an AP course that they feel the student will complete.
The staff official completes the application for the student through ilearnOhio.
- Click on the Pre-Reg button for the chosen course.
- Complete the application and click submit.
- After receiving an email verification notice, click on the link in the email to formally submit the application for review.
The approval process may take up to three business days. Approved students receive a one-time tuition-only fee waiver code for the selected course. When they receive this code, they are then directed to complete their enrollment with the chosen course provider.
If you have a question about the Digital AP Tuition Waiver, please contact ilearnOhio at email@example.com. Ask about how this program may apply to PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options) online college core courses too!